Yield: 8 Servings
|3 pounds||Beef flank steak|
|½ cup||Maple syrup|
|½ cup||Soy sauce|
|⅓ cup||Green onion; sliced|
|⅓ cup||Orange juice|
|⅓ cup||Dry sherry|
|1 teaspoon||Fresh ginger; grated|
|½ teaspoon||Ground ginger|
|¼ cup||Cold water|
|3||minutes or until thickened.|
1. Score meat, diagonally, on both sides.
2. Combine remaining ingredients except water and cornstarch; pour over meat.
3. Cover; refrigerate several hours or overnight, turning once.
4. Reserving marinade, place meat on rack of broiler or on grill, so meat is 6 to 7" from the heat.
5. Broil meat, about 6 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
6. Pour reserved marinade in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
7. Dissolve cornstarch in water; add to marinade. Continue cooking for 2 to 8. Serve with flank steak.
Posted to recipelu-digest by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Feb 28, 1998