Yield: 1 Servings
|1 cup||Jiffy® baking mix|
|1¼ cup||Jiffy® fudge frosting mix; (set aside remaining 2/3 cup for filling)|
|⅓ cup||Butter softened|
|1 pack||(8 oz.) cream cheese|
|⅔ cup||Fudge frosing mix|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2. In large bowl, combine Baking Mix, 1-¼ cup Fudge Frosting Mix and butter. Blend at low speed until well mixed and crumbly. Stir in nuts.
3. In small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining Fudge Frosting Mix (approximately ⅔ cup), vanilla, and egg. Blend thoroughly.
4. Press firmly approximately 2 cups of the Baking Mix mixture into ungreased 8 square pan. Spread with cream cheese filling.
5. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Baking Mix mixture on top.
6. Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Chill.
7. Cut in squares. Store in refrigerator.
Notes: Yield: Approximately 16-2 Squares Recipe by: JIFFY®
Posted to brand-name-recipes by Barbra<barbra@...> on Feb 24, 1998