Yield: 20 Servings
|⅔ cup||Nonfat mayonnaise|
|½ cup||Plain low-fat yogurt|
|14 ounces||Artichoke hearts; drained and chopped|
|4 ounces||Green chiles; drained and chopped|
|¼ cup||Parmesan cheese; grated|
|1||Garlic clove; minced|
|¼ teaspoon||Hot sauce|
|1||Shot Vegetable cooking spray|
|2 tablespoons||Parmesan cheese; grated|
1. Combine mayonnaise and yogurt in a medium bowl stiring until smooth.
2. Add chopped artichoke hearts and next 4 ingredients stiring well.
3. Spoon mixture into a 1 quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered , at 350 for 25 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Broil 5½ inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 1 ½ minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Garnish with green chile slices, if desired. Server with whole wheat toast points, breadsticks, unsalted crackers, melba toast rounds, and fresh vegetables!
Yield 2 ¾ cups
NOTES : You can chill this dip overnight. Then bake for 30 minutes; add cheese, and broil until lightly browned.
Posted to MasterCook Digest V1 #407 by Lisa in VA <leigha@...> on Jan 17, 1998