Yield: 1 Servings
|2 cans||Golden mushroom soup|
|1½ pounds||Ground beef|
|½ cup||Dry bread crumbs|
|¼ cup||Onion; finely chopped|
|1 tablespoon||Worcestershire sauce|
|1 \N||Egg; beaten|
|6 mediums||Potatoes; quartered|
|6 mediums||Carrots; cut into 2 inch|
1. In a large bowl mix ½ cup soup, ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, worcestershire sauce, pepper and egg.
2. In a 3 qt oblong baking dish, firmly shape meat into an 8X4 inch loaf.
Arrrange potatoes and carrots around loaf 2. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes; spoon off fat.
3. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine remaining soup and water. Pour soup mixture over vegetables and meat loaf.
4. Bake for 30 minutes longer until meat load is no longer pink.
5. To serve arrange with vegetables on platter, spoon some sauce over meat loaf; pass remaining sauce.
Recipe by: Campbells One Dish Meals Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 172 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Oct 27, 1997