Yield: 1 Servings
|½ cup||White raisins|
|½ cup||Breadcrumbs ( unseasoned)|
|Oil; to brush dough|
1. Peel, core and slice apples thinly or dice them 2. Place apples in a row at one end of stretched dough.
3. Top it with walnuts, raisins, sugar and cinnamon.
3.Brush all dough surface with oil. Sprinkle surface with sugar, cinnamon,and breadcrumbs.
4. Roll dough with the help of kitchen towel underneath it.
5. Transfer roll to an oiled cookie sheet , make slits at 3' intervals.
6. Baste with oil.
7. Bake 1 hour in 300 F oven.
8. Remove from oven and move strudel so it doesn't stick.( because of the sugar)
9.. Sprinkle confectioner sugar on top Recipe by: Ester Podcameni Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #755 by Leon & Miriam Posvolsky <miriamp@...> on Aug 22, 1997