Yield: 4 Servings
|1 pounds||Cod or Snapper Fillets|
|3 tablespoons||Cajun Seasoning|
|1 teaspoon||Vegetable oil|
|2 quarts||Mixed salad greens|
|2 cups||Seedless grapes; Halved|
|Favorite Vinagrette recipe|
|4 smalls||Seedless grape clusters; For garnish|
1. Prepare vinaigrette, set aside.
2. Cover entire surface of fillets with Cajun seasoning.
3. Pan-fry fillets in oil in non-stick skillet.
4. Combine greens and grapes. Toss mixture with ⅓ cup vinaigrette.
Equally divide salad on four plates.
5. Place cooked fish on each plate of greens; drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 409 by Rodeo46898<Rodeo46898@...> on Dec 28, 1997