Yield: 4 Servings
|1 pounds||Beef round tip steaks cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick|
|1 medium||Onion; cut into thin wedges|
|2 teaspoons||Vegetable oil|
|¾ cup||Prepared barbecue sauce|
|4||Corn muffins; quartered|
Preparation time: 15 min.
1. Cut beef steaks crosswise into 1-inch wide strips; reserve.
2. Cook and stir onion in oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Remove and keep warm. Add beef strips (½ at a time) to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add barbecue sauce and onions; heat until hot. 5.Place an equal amount of beef mixture over corn muffins.
Serving suggestion: Deli cole slaw Note: Recipe may be prepared with 1 pound beef strips for stir fry.
* COOKFDN brings you this recipe with permission from: * Texas Beef Council --