Yield: 1 Servings
|2 cups||Plain yogurt|
|1 cup||Pineapple juice|
|2 teaspoons||Vanilla extract|
1. 2-cup measuring cup
2. large freezer-safe bowl
3. 1-cup measuring cup
4. 1 teaspoon measuring spoon
5. large wooden spoon
6. dessert bowls
How to Make Yummy Frozen Yogurt: 1. Put the 2 cups of plain yogurt into the large bowl.
2. Pour the 1 cup of pineapple juice in with the yogurt.
3. Pour the 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract in with the yogurt and juice.
4. Mix everything together well with the wooden spoon.
5. Put the bowl into the freezer.
6. Tomorrow, take the bowl out and scoop some of the Yummy Frozen Yogurt into a desert bowl. Sprinkle it with wheatgerm, if you want to.
7. Take a taste!
Yummy, yummy, yummy. Now you've got Frozen Yogurt in your tummy! Recipe by: My First Encyclopedia CD rom Posted to recipelu-digest by James and Susan Kirkland <kirkland@...> on Feb 03, 1998