Yield: 4 servings
|150 grams||Plain flour; (5oz)|
|300 millilitres||Milk; (1/2 pint)|
|150 millilitres||Water; (1/4 pint)|
|1 teaspoon||Vegetable oil|
|\N \N||A pinch of salt|
|40 grams||Butter; (11/2oz)|
|350 grams||Mushrooms; sliced (12oz)|
|1 \N||335 gram can sweetcorn; (11oz)|
|1 \N||300 millilit bechamel sauce; (1/2 pint)|
|\N \N||A large bunch of parsley|
|\N \N||Salt and pepper|
BASIC PANCAKE MIXTURE
FOR THE FILLING
1. To make the basic pancakes:- 2. Sift the flour with the salt and make a well in the centre. Break in the eggs and mix in the flour with a wooden spoon. Gradually add the milk and water, stirring well so that it becomes completely smooth. Add the oil and leave to stand in a coll place for 3 hours.
3. Melt the butter and cook the sliced mushrooms briefly in it until they are cooked but not too softened.
4. Drain the sweetcorn and stir in with the mushrooms.
5. Add this mixture to the bechamel and add the finely chopped parsley.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper, fill your pancakes and bake in exactly the same way as for Ratatouille Pancakes.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : A delicious creamy filling for pancakes.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.