Yield: 6 Servings
|7¾ ounce||Salmon; Canned|
|4 cups||Bread Cubes; 6 Slices|
|¾ cup||Onion; Chopped|
|1 cup||Celery; Diced|
|½ cup||Green Pepper; Chopped|
|4 \N||Whole Eggs|
|10¾ ounce||Cream Of Mushroom Soup; Canned|
|½ cup||Sharp Cheddar Cheese; Grated|
1. Drain and flake salmon, reserving liquid.
2. Place half of the bread cubes in bottom of buttered shallow 2½ quart casserole.
3. Mix together salmon, onion, celery, green pepper and mayonnaise. Spread over bread cubes. Top with remaining bread cubes.
4. Beat eggs; blend with milk, reserved salmon liquid and undiluted soup.
5. Pour over salmon and bread mixture.
6. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
7. Top with grated cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
NOTES : This overnight Salmon Casserole may be just the answer for the hostess who has gaily invited friends over for brunch.
Recipe by: diane@...
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 203 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 5, 1997