Yield: 8 servings
|1 pack||Noodles,wide egg(8oz)|
|1 can||Cream/mushroom soup(10.75oz)|
|1 cup||Dairy sour cream|
|2 teaspoons||Worcestershire sauce|
|½ teaspoon||Onion powder|
|Salt to taste|
|Pepper to taste|
1. Bake halibut (breaded or batter-dipped) according to package directions; set aside.
2. Cook noodles and vegetables according to directions on each package.
3. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a shallow 2-quart casserole.
4. Drain noodles and vegetables; add to casserole, stirring to combine.
5. Bake in preheated 350'F. oven 20 minutes.
6. Remove dish from oven and place fish on top; bake, uncovered, 10 minutes longer, or until heated through.