Yield: 4 servings
|150 grams||Clear honey; (5oz)|
|1 tablespoon||Soy sauce|
|1 tablespoon||Sesame oil|
|2||Cloves garlic; crushed|
|2||Pieces lemon grass; finely chopped|
|2½||Cm; (1 inch) piece root|
|; ginger, grated|
|1 teaspoon||Sesame seeds|
|Salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|8||Chunky or standard pork ribs|
|Sesame seeds; 2 salad onions,|
|; sliced diagonally|
1. Mix together the honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, lemon grass, ginger, sesame seeds and seasoning.
2. Place the ribs in a shallow dish and pour over the marinade.
3. Allow to marinate for 2 hours.
4. Place the ribs under a preheated moderate grill for 30-40 minutes (depending on size), turning occasionally and brushing with the marinade.
5. Serve on a bed of rice, sprinkled with the sesame seeds and salad onions.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : A delicious traditional marinade for spare ribs. Note the marinading time before cooking ! Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.