Yield: 1 Servings
|1 pack||Pistachio instant pudding|
|2 cups||Cold 2% milk|
1. big mixing bowl
2. 1-cup or 2-cup measuring cup 3. egg beater 4. timer
5. big spoon
6. 4 dessert bowls
How to make a Nutty Green Cow:
1. Open the package of pistachio instant pudding. Be careful not to spill any!
2. Pour the pudding powder into the mixing bowl.
3. Pour the 2 cups of cold milk over the pudding powder.
4. Set the timer to 4 minutes.
5. Beat the milk and pudding powder until the timer rings. Be sure you get all the dry powder mixed really well.
6. Spoon the thick pudding into the 4 dessert bowls. Yum! Your Nutty Green Cow is ready for you! It's oh so tasty, and healthy, too! Recipe by: My First Encyclopedia CD rom Posted to recipelu-digest by James and Susan Kirkland <kirkland@...> on Feb 03, 1998