Yield: 1 Servings
|2 cups||Heavy cream|
|1½ cup||Corn syrup|
|1 cup||Nuts, chopped|
1. Stir cream and milk just until mixed.
2. In heavy 4 qt. saucepan mix together 1½ cups cream mixture, sugar and corn syrup.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
4. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until temperature registers 234 F on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of syrup dropped into very cold water forms a soft ball that flattens on removal from water.
5. Slowly add remaining cream mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until temperature registers 244 F on candy thermometer, or until a small amount forms a firm ball. 6. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and nuts.
7. Pour into a greased 9x9x2" pan; cool completely.
8. Turn out of pan ontp board; cut into pieces and wrap in wax paper.