Yield: 1 Servings
|⅔ cup||Mashed bananas; very ripe, abt 2 med|
|2 tablespoons||Margarine; soft|
|2 \N||Egg whites|
|4 cups||Flour; bread|
|2 teaspoons||Yeast; (regular or bread)|
|⅔ cup||Macadamia nuts; chopped|
1) Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
2) Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
3) Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
4) Select bread type: Press select until the number 8 is displayed (Sweet Bread cycle).
5) Press start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.
6) Add mix-ins when bread machine beeps, about 32 minutes after starting.
Rapid cycle not recommended. Don't use the delay bake option for this recipe.
I used pecans instead of macadamia nuts & it worked out ok.
This recipe came right to the glass when done, but it turned out ok.
NOTES : The bananas have to be *very* ripe, or it won't be sweet enough. (I didn't get them ripe enough when I made it).
Recipe by: Oster Deluxe Bread and Dough Maker, p 40. (1997) Posted to TNT Recipes Digest by "Russell J. Fletcher" <gimplimp@...> on Feb 18, 1998