Yield: 1 Servings
|2 tablespoons||Margarine; soft|
|4 cups||Flour; bread|
|2 tablespoons||Dry milk|
|2 teaspoons||Yeast; (regular or bread)|
1) Remove bread pan; attach kneading blade.
2) Place all ingredients in bread pan in order listed.
3) Insert bread pan, close lid and plug in.
4) Select bread type: Press select until the number 8 is displayed (Sweet Bread cycle).
5) Press start. Bread will be done baking in the number of hours indicated.
formatted by Russell Fletcher, gimplimp@...
Recipe by: Oster Deluxe Bread and Dough Maker, p 46. (1997) Posted to TNT Recipes Digest by "Russell J. Fletcher" <gimplimp@...> on Mar 20, 1998