Yield: 4 servings
|½ pounds||Fettuccine; dried|
|8 ounces||Sonoma marinated dried tomatoes; (1|
|Jar) 1 1/2 cups|
|Whipping cream 1 cup|
|Parmesan cheese; (3 ounces) grated|
|Salt and pepper; to taste|
|3 tablespoons||Chives; chopped|
1. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water 5 to 8 minutes until just tender; drain well.
2. Meanwhile, drain tomato marinating oil into large skillet; snip tomatoes in half and reserve.
3. Add ½ cup of the cream to the skillet. Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes until slightly thickened.
4. Reduce heat to medium; add cooked pasta and mix gently.
5. Add ½ cup of the cheese, ½ cup of the remaining cream and the reserved tomatoes. Lift and mix pasta gently. Repeat with remaining cheese and cream; mix again.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to warmed individual pasta bowls or large platter.
Sprinkle with chives and nutmeg. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 2 Calories (kcal); trace Total Fat; (45% calories from fat); trace Protein; trace Carbohydrate; 0mg Cholesterol; trace Sodium Food Exchanges: 0 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates
Recipe by: Timber Crest Farms
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0n.