Yield: 1 Servings
|Rice (white or brown)|
|1 can||Soup plus|
|1½ can||Milk or water:|
|Cream of Potato|
|Cream of Chicken|
|Cream of Celery|
|Cream of Mushroom|
|French Onion Soup|
|½ cup||Cheese of any kind; can be stirred into the sauce at the end of the cooking time (up to 1)|
|MEAT; POULTRY, FISH OR BEANS:|
|1 pounds||Raw or|
|Chopped pork or ham|
|Ground beef or turkey|
|1½ cup||Canned; cooked or raw: (up to 2)|
|Whatever you have around|
BREADS & CEREALS
Choose ONE food from EACH of the above four groups.
1. Choose one food from each of the four groups above. Stir together in skillet.
2. Season to taste with salt, pepper, soy sauce, onion flakes, garlic, or whatever spices you enjoy.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat to lowest setting. Cover pan and simmer 30 minutes until pasta or rice is tender. Stir occasionally to prevent rice and pasta from sticking. Stir in cheese, if desired. Serve.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
To Bake in Oven:
1. Mix all ingredients in casserole dish and cover tightly.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for about one hour. Posted to TNT - Prodigy's Recipe Exchange Newsletter by gstarr440@... (G Starr) on Jul 14, 1997