Yield: 4 Servings
|1||Beef top sirloin steak (boneless), cut 1" thick|
|2 tablespoons||Olive oil|
|2 larges||Baking potatoes each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges|
|4||Slices red onion (1/2-inch thick)|
|⅔ cup||Prepared steak sauce|
|1 tablespoon||Crushed garlic|
Preparation time: 30 minutes
1. In 2-cup glass measure, combine sauce ingredients; cover and microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until hot and bubbly, stirring halfway. Remove 3 tablespoons; brush onto both sides of beef steak.
Reserve remaining sauce.
2. Brush oil onto cut sides of potatoes and onion.
3. Place steak and vegetables on grid over medium ash-covered coals.
Grill uncovered 16 to 20 minutes until steak is medium rare to medium doneness and vegetables are tender, turning steak and vegetables occasionally. Brush vegetables with some of reserved sauce during last 5 minutes of grilling.
4. Trim fat from steak. Carve steak crosswise into slices; serve with vegetables. Pass remaining sauce.
* COOKFDN brings you this recipe with permission from: * Texas Beef Council --