Yield: 12 Servings
|⅓ cup||Corn syrup; light|
|⅓ tablespoon||Margarine; softened|
|½ teaspoon||Orange peel; grated, optional|
|1¼ cup||Quaker oat bran hot cereal; uncooked|
|1 cup||Flour; all-purpose|
|1 cup||Oats; rolled (cooked), quick/ old fashioned|
|½ teaspoon||Baking soda|
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 1996 16:41:00 From: smiler@... (Scott Miller) Recipe By : Quaker Oat Bran Cookbook - ISBN: 0-88176-706-9 1. Heat oven to 350 F.
2. Beat sugar, corn syrup, and margarine until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg whites and orange peel and beat until will blended.
4. Gradually add combined oat bran, flour, oats, and baking soda, mixing well.
5. Stir in raisins.
6. Drop by scant ¼ cups onto ungreased cookie sheet; gently press into 3-inch circles.
7. Bake 14-16 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 min. on cookie sheet. **Can be frozen: thaw in microwave on high for about 30 seconds.
MASTERCOOK RECIPES LIST SERVER
From the MasterCook recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .