Yield: 10 Servings
|\N ounce||Apple juice; from frozen concentrate|
|16 ounces||Yogurt; (raspberry flavored)|
|10 \N||Cold drink cups (i.e.; Dixie kitchen cups)|
1. Place empty drink cups in 8 or 9-inch square pan.
2. Using can opener, open can of juice concentrate.
3. Place juice concentrate and yogurt in liquid measuring cup, using rubber scraper to get yogurt out of cartons. Stir with large spoon until well mixed.
4. Pour mixture into drink cups until each cup is a little more than half full, using rubber scraper to clean out measuring cup.
5. Place pan in freezer and set timer for 1 hour.
6. When timer rings, check to see if pops are frozen enough so the sticks will stand up. If not, set timer again for about 10 minutes.
7. When pops are partially frozen, place 1 stick in the center of each pop.
Return pan to freezer and freeze pops until completely frozen, about 4 hours.
8. To serve, remove cups from pops.
*Black cherry yogurt and apple juice concentrate *Strawberry yogurt and apple juice concentrate *Peach yogurt and orange juice concentrate *Pineapple yogurt and orange juice concentrate *Blueberry yogurt and grape juice concentrate *Vanilla yogurt and grape juice concentrate Recipe by: The Pillsbury Doughboy's Kids Cookbook Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 664 by GramWag@... on Feb 1, 1998