Yield: 4 Servings
|3 cups||Cooked rice|
|3 tablespoons||Vegetable oil|
|4||Green onions with tops (may use more; according to taste)|
|1||Clove garlic; chopped or minced|
|3 tablespoons||Soy sauce|
|1 cup||Cooked green peas (I usually use 16 oz.)|
|½ pounds||Chicken (or equivalent volume of seitan)|
From: Eric Jaron Stieglitz <ephraim@...> Date: Tue, 09 Jul 1996 18:33:05 -0400 It is usually best to chop all the ingredients beforehand, and have them ready by the stove.
1. Chop chicken or seitan into ½-1 inch pieces.
2. Heat 1 tbs. oil in large frying pan and scramble egg. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. Add 2 tbs. oil to pan and sautee onion and garlic for 1 minute. Stir vegetables constantly.
4. Stir in chicken or seitan and cook until done, stirring constantly.
5. Lower heat and stir in rice and soy sauce. Add peas and egg, stirring constantly.
JEWISH-FOOD digest 245
From the Jewish Food recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .