Yield: 8 Servings
|2 \N||Whole chicken breasts; split, skinned, boned|
|\N \N||Vegetable oil|
|⅓ cup||All-purpose flour|
|2 teaspoons||Sesame seeds|
|\N \N||Sweet and sour sauce|
|\N \N||Cocktail sauce|
|\N \N||Tartar sauce|
|\N \N||Red onion; sliced|
1) Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces on cutting board; set aside.
2) Heat 3 inches of oil in large, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until oil register 375 degrees F on deep fry thermometer. Adjust heat to maintain temperature.
3) Meanwhile, beat egg andwater in large bowl until blended. Add flour, sesame seeds and salt, mixing into smooth batter.
4) Dip pieces into batter, a few at a time, shaking off excess.
5) Fry chicken, afew pieces at a time, in hot oil about 4 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink in the center. With slotted spoon, remove chicken to paper towels and drain.
6) Garnish with red onion and serve with sauces.
MC format by Bill Camarota e-mail: gfx4tv@...
Recipe By : Creative Cooking Collection Cookbook Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #313 Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 00:21:39 -0500 (EST) From: Bill Camarota <gfx4tv@...>