Yield: 16 Servings
|8||Whole Chicken Breasts; Skinned And Boned|
|2 cups||Italian Bread Crumbs|
|1 cup||Parmesan Cheese; Grated|
|4 teaspoons||Thyme; Dried|
|4 teaspoons||Basil; Dried|
|1 cup||Butter; Melted|
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
1. Soak chicken breasts in salt water for several hours.
2. Remove all bones and cut meat into 1½" pieces.
3. Combine bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and herbs and mix well.
4. Dip chicken pieces in melted butter and coat with bread crumb mixture.
5. Place on baking sheet in a single layer and bake 20 minutes or until done.
6. Serve with dipping sauces, if desired.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 304 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 24, 1997