Yield: 3 Servings
|3 tablespoons||Diet mayonnaise|
|1½ tablespoon||Prepared mustard|
|6||Slices extra-thin white|
|1 ounce||Lean sliced ham|
|Cucumber slices (extra thin)|
|1 ounce||Sliced low-fat mozzarealla|
|Or other low-fat cheese|
|1 ounce||Cooked, sliced chicken or|
1. Combine mayonnaise and mustard and spread thinly over bread.
2. Divide ham and cucumber slices equally over 2 slices of bread.
3. Cover with lettuce leaves.
4. Top with 2 more slices bread, mayonnaise side down.
5. Place cheese, tomato slices and chicken or turkey on top.
6. Cover with lettuce and enclose with last 2 slices of bread, to make
7. SEcure with toothpicks. Cut each sandwich into 3.
NOTE: Ham is high in sodium so it is only to be used occasionally for a treat. If you can find turkey ham, use that. 1 ounce lean ham = 1 meat
DEAL-MEAL-CARDS USED: 1 Bread 1 Meat 1 Fat 193 Calories