Yield: 4 Servings
|1 teaspoon||Fennel seed, crushed|
|½ teaspoon||Garlic salt|
|¼ teaspoon||White pepper|
|¼ teaspoon||Ground red pepper (cayenne)|
|4 eaches||Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (appx 1 lb)|
|2 teaspoons||Vegetable oil|
|4 eaches||Kaiser rolls, split|
|4 eaches||Slices monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers|
=============================== DIRECTIONS =============================== 1. Mix fennel, garlic salt, white pepper and red pepper.
2. Rub chicken with fennel mixture.
3. Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Cook chicken in oil 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no
longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
5. Place chicken on bottoms of rolls.
6. Top with cheese and tops of rolls.
Source: Betty Crocker New Chicken Recipes Posted by Bob Hogan, Wacko in charge LUCIFERnet MBOTVM BBS, Wichita, KS 316-554-0005