Yield: 2 12" pies
|6 tablespoons||Durkee RedHot Pepper Sauce|
|2 tablespoons||Hot clarified butter|
|2 cups||Chicken breast meat*|
|½ cup||Mild BBQ sauce|
|¼ cup||Diced celery|
|2 cups||Shredded mozzarella cheese|
|½ cup||Bleu cheese dressing|
*boneless, skinless, cooked, and diced 1. Combine the RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce and butter in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Add the prepared chicken to the RedHot mixture. Toss well to coat with sauce. Reserve.
3. Spread ¼ cup BBQ sauce over crust. Portion 1 cup chicken mixture over sauce.
4. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons celery and 1 cup mozzarella over chicken.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove from oven.
6. Drizzle ¼ cup dressing over pizza. Slice into wedges and serve at once.
Source: Reckitt & Colman Commercial Group in Pizza Today April 1993.