Yield: 1 Servings
|2.00||Fresh red chillies|
|1.00 pinch||Brown sugar|
|1.00 tablespoon||Groundnut oil|
1. Remove stalks from chillies, de-seed and chop.
2. Grill the tomatoes and garlic until the tomato skins blister.
3. Peel the tomatoes and garlic.
4. Place all the ingredients (except the oil) in a liquidiser and blend briefly at high speed.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the mixture for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve at room temperature.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.