Yield: 1 Servings
|1 cup||Leftover cooked rice|
|1 cup||Vanilla yogurt|
Tools 1. big mixing bowl
2. 1-cup measuring cup
3. 1-teaspoon measuring spoon
4. big wooden spoon
5. 4 dessert bowls
How to make Awesome Apple Pudding: 1. Put the 1 cup of cooked rice into the mixing bowl.
2. Put the 1 cup of applesauce in with the rice.
3. Sprinkle the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon over the applesauce and rice.
4. Mix everything together with the big mixing spoon.
5. Stir the 1 cup of vanilla yogurt into the rice and applesauce mixture.
6. Spoon your Awesome Apple Pudding into the 4 dessert bowls.
7. Sprinkle a little more cinnamon over the top of each bowl.
Now your Awesome Apple Pudding is ready to eat! Mmmm-mmm! You just can't beat this tasty treat!
Recipe by: My First Encyclopedia CD rom Posted to recipelu-digest by James and Susan Kirkland <kirkland@...> on Feb 03, 1998