Yield: 12 Servings
|1½ pounds||Golden Delicious apples,|
|\N \N||(about 4 medium size),|
|\N \N||Peeled, cored|
|\N \N||And cut in bite-size|
|\N \N||Chunks (5 cups)|
|2 cups||Fresh or frozen cranberries|
|⅓ cup||Granulated sugar|
|1 cup||All-purpose flour|
|¾ cup||Granulated sugar|
|1 teaspoon||Ground cinnamon|
|½ cup||Butter or margarine, cut in|
|\N \N||8 pieces|
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a shallow 2 quart baking dish.
2. Topping: Mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in medium-size bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3. Filling: Put apples, cranberries and sugar into prepared dish. Toss gently to mix.
4. Sprinkle with topping. Pat lightly with fingertips.
5. Bake about 1 hour or until top is golden and filling bubbles.
Posted to MM-Recipes Digest by "Beth Ide" <rev_ide@...> on Sep 15, 1998