Yield: 40 Servings
|1 can||(6 Oz) Lemonade Concentrate|
|6 cups||Pineapple Juice; 1 Lg. Can|
|2||Bottles White Table Wine|
|1||Bottle (Large) Club Soda|
1. Combine frozen lemonade and pineapple juice in a punch bowl or tureen.
2. Add wine and club soda. Mix well. Add ice ring.
1. Prepare this the day before, at least.
2. Cut thin slices of oranges and lemons in half.
3. In the bottom of a ring mold that will fit the top of your punch bowl or tureen, arrange fruit slices alternately, overlapping slightly.
4. Add just enough water to cover slices. Freeze.
5. Then fill mold with water and freeze.
6. Unmold just before adding to punch.
Recipe by: diane@...
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 197 by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Nov 4, 1997