Yield: 1 servings
|** NONE - SEE BELOW**|
* CHOCOLATE ICE-CREAM SODA: Stir ½ cup milk, ¾ cup seltzer and 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup to blend in tall glass. Add 2 medium scoops chocolate ice cream.
* Add 1 Tbsp liqueur to ¼ cup chocolate syrup for an ice cream or souffle sauce
* THE QUINTESSENTIAL ADULT MILK SHAKE: Combine 3 Tbsp Kahlua or coffee-flavored liqueur, 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup and ¾ cup milk or half and half cream in tall glass. Cover top, shake well and add ice.
* COCOA RUM: Combine 2 Tbsp rum, 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup, 1 Tbsp creme de cacao and ¾ cup milk in tall glass; add ice.
* CHOCOLATE MARTINI: Combine 1½ ounces vodka (3 Tbsp), 1 tsp white creme de cacao and ½ tsp white creme de menthe in a shaker or covered glass with 3 ice cubes. Shake and pour into a chilled martini glass.
Recipe by: Ladies Home Journal (Feb 97) Posted to CHILE-HEADS DIGEST V3 #, converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.