Yield: 6 servings
|1 pounds||Confectioners' sugar|
|¼ pounds||Butter or margarine|
|½ cup||Chopped nuts|
1. Lightly grease an 8-inch square dish. Set aside.
2. Place confectioners' sugar and cocoa in a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
3. Add milk and butter to sugar-cocoa mixture. DO NOT STIR (I was told to make a little well in the sugar stuff and then putting the butter and milk in the well, and I'm surprised to find it doesn't say that in the recipe...)
4. Heat, uncovered, on FULL POWER 2 minutes.
5. After cooking, stir just to combine ingredients.
6. Add vanilla and nuts. Stir until blended.
7. Pour into prepared dish and refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting and serving.
Valerie's Note: Serve fudge squares with a big bowl of hot buttered popcorn, turn on a good movie and nestle in with that special someone....