Yield: 1 servings
|Fresh corn on the cob; (1-2 ears per|
|Salt and pepper to taste.|
1. Pick ears corn that are fresh, young and tender and still in the husks.
Remove all but the last 3 or 4 husks from each ear of corn.
2. Place on the grill for about 4 minutes per side, depending on the heat.
Turn several times while grilling to expose all sides of the corn to the heat.
3. Corn should be firm with a nice golden , roasted color.
4. The corn silk dries up in this method of cooking and is easy to remove after grilling.
5. After cooking, pull back the husks and tie them back with a strip of husk to make a handle.
6. Dip in melted butter and season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. This makes a fun and pretty dish from the grill.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : From Texas Beef Council and Tom Perini Recipe by: Good Morning America Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.