Yield: 4 servings
|4||Ears fresh corn, unhusked|
|Butter or margarine|
1. Peel back the husks and remove the silk, leaving the husks intact.
2. Brush the ears with melted butter. Replace the husks and fasten with string or rubber bands.
3. Place in Microwave Oven, leaving at least 1-inch between ears.
Cook 4 minutes.
4. Turn ears over and cook an additional 4 minutes. Allow to stand 2 to 3 minutes with the husks in place.
5. Turn back the husks and use as a handle. Season corn to taste.
Variation: If desired, husks can be removed and corn wrapped in wax paper or
placed in a covered casserole and cooked as in recipe above.