Yield: 1 Servings
|½ pounds||Cooked chicken; * see note|
|¼ cup||Onion; diced|
|¼ cup||Green onion- white part; sliced thin|
|4 cups||Cold cooked rice|
|¼ cup||Peas; cooked|
|1 tablespoon||Soy sauce|
|¼ cup||Green onion-green part; thinly sliced|
1. If using chicken, shred. If using pork, beef or bacon, dice.
2. Break eggs into bowl and beat with a fork. Heat frying pan and make very thin (1/16") omelet. If pan is small, cook in two batches. When cool, roll omelets and cut crosswise to produce ⅛" wide strips.
3. Heat wok. Add peanut oil, meat, onion and white portion of green onion.
Stir fry 2 minutes.
4. Add peas, egg strips, rice and soy sauce. Stir fry 3 minutes until heated through.
5. Serve garnished with green part of green onions.
Notes: Makes - 6 Cups * You can also use pork, beef, shrimp, bacon, or combination.
Formatted & Busted by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 225 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Nov 09, 1997