Yield: 1 Servings
|1 teaspoon||Fresh dill|
|2 tablespoons||Butter; softened|
|½ medium||Cucumber; peeled and thinly sliced|
|6 \N||Thin slices white bread|
|\N \N||Salt & pepper to taste|
1. Mix the dill with the butter until both are well combined.
2. Spread each slice of bread with a thin coating of dill butter.
3. Place the cucumber slices on 3 slices of bread, making sure each slice of bread is well covered (with about 6 to 8 slices of cucumber).
4. Salt and pepper each sandwich.
5. Cover with the remaining slices of buttered bread. Trim the crusts and cut each sandwich in 4 sections.
>From the recipe files of RecipeLu <recipelu@...> Recipe by:
Posted to recipelu-digest by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Mar 16, 1998