Yield: 8 servings
|1 cup||Grated Cheddar cheese|
|1 teaspoon||Finely chopped onion|
|½ teaspoon||Dry mustard|
|4 drops||Worcestershire sauce|
1. In a small bowl, combine grated cheese, mayonnaise, milk, onion, mustard,
Worcestershire sauce, paprika and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly.
2. Break English muffins in half and toast in a conventional toaster.
be necessary to toast them twice on light setting to obtain desired degree of crispness.
3. On a paper plate covered with paper toweling, place bacon. Cover with a sheet of paper toweling. Heat in Microwave Oven 4½ minutes.
4. Spread about 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture on each half slice of English muffin. Cut each slice into 4 wedges. Place ¼ piece of bacon on top of each wedge.
5. Place 12 toasties around outside edge of turntable. Place remaining 4 toasties inside outside circle of toasties, leaving center of turntable empty.
6. Heat in Microwave Oven 1 minute, or until cheese melts.
Makes 16 toasties.