Yield: 6 Servings
|10 ounces||Pkg Broccoli; Thawed, Chopped|
|2 teaspoons||Lemon Juice|
|1½ ounce||Mushrooms; Sliced, Canned|
|\N pack||Refrigerated Biscuits|
|2 tablespoons||Butter Or Margarine|
|1½ cup||Swiss Cheese; Grated|
|2 cups||Turkey; Cooked, Cubed|
|¼ cup||Parmesan Cheese|
1. Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain thoroughly and set aside.
2. Melt butter in saucepan.
3. Blend in flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg; cook 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Gradually add milk; cook, stirring, until slightly thickened.
5. Remove from heat; stir in Swiss cheese until melted.
6. Add lemon juice, turkey, mushrooms and broccoli.
7. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 12x8-inch baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and top with biscuits.
8. Bake in preheated 375F. oven 20 to 22 minutes, or until biscuits are golden brown.
Posted to recipelu-digest by "Diane Geary" <diane@...> on Mar 8, 1998