Yield: 6 Servings
|4 pounds||Bluefish fillets; skinless|
|\N \N||Butter or margarine|
|1½ tablespoon||Paprika (be liberal)|
|3 teaspoons||Lemon pepper|
|3 teaspoons||Black pepper|
|\N \N||Red pepper (as much as you think you can handle)|
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 18:39:37 -0500 From: kmeade@... (The Meades)
Recipe By : Eddie Kearns
1. Heat up your cast iron skillet (must be very hot).
2. Coat the outside of your filets with butter or margarine. Then sprinkle with or roll in a mixture of paprika, lemon pepper, black pepper, red pepper and thyme.
3. Wear your gas mask (or open all your windows!).
4. Cook both sides, obviously; your filets will cook fast, so your fish stays moist.
5. Serve with lots of cold beer (especially if you put on a lot of red pepper!) Author's Notes: There is a BIG difference between fresh bluefish and not-so-fresh bluefish. Best bet is to catch'm and eat'm the same day.
Also, the small ones are a bit 'sweeter' than the big ones.
MASTERCOOK RECIPES LIST SERVER
From the MasterCook recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .