Yield: 8 servings
|¼ cup||Soft shortening|
|1½ cup||All-purpose flour, sifted|
|2 teaspoons||Baking powder|
|2 cups||Blueberries, drained|
|½ teaspoon||Ground cinnamon|
|¼ cup||Soft butter|
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix sugar, shortening and egg thoroughly.
2. Stir in milk.
3. Blend in dry ingredients.
4. Fold in blueberries.
5. Allow batter to stand 15 minutes.
6. Line a 9 x 9-inch glass baking dish with a paper towel. Pour batter into baking dish.
7. In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients until well blended.
Sprinkle topping mixture on top of batter.
8. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted
in center comes out clean.