Yield: 4 servings
|4 ounces||Mushrooms; sliced|
|1½ teaspoon||Marigold vegetable bouillon powder or a|
|\N \N||; crumbled stock cube|
|1 pack||Hera vegetable chilli mix; (TVP) ( 100 grams )|
|18 fluid ounce||Hot water|
|1 \N||L4oz tin chopped tomatoes|
|1 \N||L4oz tin red kidney beans; drained and washed|
1. Put the mushrooms, bouillon and water into a pan.
2. Cook for about 5 minutes until the mushrooms hove softened.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chilli mix and hot water, mix together well.
4. Add the tinned tomatoes, mix and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the red kidney beans and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Serve on a bed of rice, topped with a spoonful of soured cream or plain yoghurt and garnished with lemon wedges.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.