Yield: 3 Servings
|5 \N||Sundried tomatoes in oil; finely chopped|
|¾ cup||Whipping cream|
|2 tablespoons||Pan drippings|
|1 tablespoon||Green onions; diced|
1. Drain tomatoes, reserving 1 Tbsp oil and finely chop.
2. Heat reserved oil in a heavy saucepan over low heat and whisk in flour until smooth.
3. Cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute.
4. Gradually add tomato, drippings and remaining ingredients.
5. Cook over medium heat whisking contstantly until thickened and bubbly.
Notes: The original recipe calls for only 3 sundried tomatoes, but I found that a bit bland. I also increased the amount of pepper from ⅛ tsp to about ¼ tsp.. this is of course optional. Yields: ¾ cup Recipe by: Southern Living Home for the Holidays, 1997 Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 371 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Dec 15, 1997