Yield: 1 Servings
|4 \N||Stalks celery; with the leaves|
|½ cup||Peanut butter|
|½ cup||Flavored cream cheese; (strawberry flavor|
|\N \N||; is my favorite!)|
1. large, flat plate
2. 2 spoons
How to make Seven Seas Celery
1. Wash the celery stalks. Dry them really well.
2. Carefully break off one small branch of celery from each stalk. Choose a branch with 3 or 4 leaves on it. You'll use these later for sails on your celery ships.
3. Use a spoon to fill 2 of the celery stalks with the peanut butter.
4. Use the other spoon to fill the other 2 celery stalks with the cream cheese.
5. Stick one of the small branches into each of the 4 stuffed celery stalks. Stick each one near the end AWAY from the leaves Now your Seven Seas Celery is ready to go. Munch and crunch your way to and fro!
Recipe by: My First Encyclopedia CD rom Posted to recipelu-digest by James and Susan Kirkland <kirkland@...> on Feb 03, 1998