Yield: 6 Servings
|5 ounces||Canned lobster; drained|
|4 ounces||Canned shrimp; drained|
|5 ounces||Canned crab; drained|
|6½ ounce||Canned chicken; drained|
|½ pounds||Scallops; fresh or frozen|
|½ cup||Butter or margarine|
|½ cup||All-purpose flour|
|¼ teaspoon||Dry mustard|
|1 cup||Sour cream|
|½ cup||Sherry or white wine; (or apple juice)|
|2 tablespoons||Butter or margarine for topping|
|1 cup||Dry bread crumbs|
|½ cup||Grated medium chedder cheese|
1. Put lobster, shrimp, crab and chicken into large bowl. Break up into bite size pieces, removing cartilage.
2. Cover scallops with water in medium saucepan. Boil 5 minutes. Drain. Cut in half and add to bowl. Set aside.
3. In same saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour, mustard and salt. Add milk. Cook, stirring, until mixture boils.
4. Add sour cream and sherr or wine. Pour over contents in bowl. Stir lightly to combine. Pour into 2½ quart casserole.
5. Melt butter in saucepan. Remove from heat. Stir in crumbs to coat. Add cheese. Stir lightly. Spread over top of casserole.
6. Bake a t 350F oven for 20 to 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 505 by RecipeLu <recipelu@...> on Jan 12, 1998