Yield: 8 Servings
|Blue cheese dressing|
Well I'll give the REAL "ORIGNAL" anchor bar recipe for Buffalo Wings. The anchor bar is the birthplace of Buffalo wings. I'll warn you that I'm not a great cook and never follow a recipe.
1. mix flour and cyann pepper and toss the mix into a bag.
2. dump a couple of bottles of tabasco sauce in a plastic bag.
3. dump some vinegar (the good kind that gets your wife mad when you use it) into a bowl.
4. dip the wings in the vinegar 5. shake them in the flour mix (you want a light dusting) 6. toss them in the tabasco (get lots on em) 7. deep fry until done
8. serve with blue cheese dressing (very cold), celery, carrots. * if they are not quite hot enough add more pepper or dump the juice from a couple bottles of halopena (sp?) in with the tabasco.
From the Chile-Heads recipe list. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .