Yield: 2 servings
|1 small||Onion; grated|
|1 large||Potato; grated,|
|415 grams||Fresh young spinach; finely shredded|
|\N \N||; (use frozen leaf|
|\N \N||; spinach for extra|
|\N \N||; quickness)|
|1 \N||415 gram tin chick peas; drained|
|350 millilitres||Soya or dairy milk|
|1 teaspoon||Ground cumin|
|1 teaspoon||Ground coriander|
|1 tablespoon||Flour - preferably white flour|
|\N \N||Salt and freshly ground black pepper|
1. In a medium sized pan, heat the oil and gently fry onion and garlic until tender.
2. Add cumin, coriander and flour and cook for 1 minute.
3. Gradually add the milk, stirring all the time and bring to the boil.
4. Add the chick peas and grated potato. Put a lid on and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the potato is cooked. Season well.
5. In the meantime, lightly steam the spinach.
6. Turn the spinach out onto plate and pour the chick pea sauce over the top. Serve with bulgar wheat which is easy and quick to cook.
Converted by MC_Buster.
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.