Yield: 10 Servings
|1½ pounds||Ground beef|
|1 large||Onion, chopped|
|½ large||Green pepper, chopped|
|½ large||Red pepper, chopped|
|½ pounds||Fresh mushrooms, sliced thin|
|28 ounces||Spaghetti sauce (like Ragu)|
|12 ounces||Noodles (up to 16)|
|4 ounces||Shredded cheddar cheese (up to 8 oz)|
|4 ounces||Shredded mozzarella cheese (up to 8 oz)|
|6 ounces||Pepperoni slices, cut in quarters|
1) Brown ground beef with the onions and peppers. When just done, add mushrooms and cook for about 1 minute more. Drain fat.
2) Cook noodles until al dente. You do not want the noodles to be soft.
3) Add spaghetti sauce and simmer until bubbly. Remove from heat. Add noodles and mix well.
4) In crock pot, put a layer of the noodle mixture, cheeses and pepperoni.
5) Cook on high for 30 minutes and then on low for 1 to 2 hours.
Formatted by Lynn Thomas DCQP82A. Lynn's notes: This recipe tastes like a piece of pizza in a bowl. Delicious! Recipe by: Lynn Thomas DCQP82A
Posted to TNT - Prodigy's Recipe Exchange Newsletter, by WWGQ25C@... (MRS LYNN P THOMAS) on Fri, 17 Jan 1997.