Yield: 14 Servings
|2¼ cup||Bread flour|
|1½ teaspoon||Vegetable oil|
|1 teaspoon||Dry yeast|
|⅔ cup||Pizza sauce (10 oz)|
|2 cups||Mozzarella cheese (8 oz)|
|Garnishes of your choice|
1. Place first 3 ingredients inside the bread pan. Add water. Close cover and place dry yeast into the yeast holder. SELECT: BASIC DOUGH MODE. Press start. (Breadmaker completes the basic dough mode 2 hours and 25 minutes later)
2. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball.
3. Place on a lightly floured surface. Cover with a plastic wrap and rest for
4. Roll out each ball into a flat circle.
5. Place on a greased baking pan. Prick the surface with a fork.
6. Brush with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
Garnish with ingredients of your choice.
7. Bake in 500 deg. oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until ingredients are cooked and the dough is crisp and slightly brown.
JAPLADY@... (REBECCA RADNOR)
From rec.food.cooking archives. Downloaded from Glen's MM Recipe Archive, .