Yield: 1 servings
|2 smalls||Fill Red Mullet/Snapper|
|8 \N||Mussels or Clams|
|2 smalls||Fill Plaice or Turbot|
|1 \N||Stick Celery|
|1 \N||Clove Garlic|
|150 millilitres||Dry White Wine|
|\N \N||A selection of young Spring Vegetables|
1. Cut the vegetables into small chunks and cover with the water.
2. Bring to the boil and add the wine and herbs and allow to cool.
3. Strain off the liquid and reserve.
4. Use the stock to poach the fish starting with the biggest pieces.
5. Add the cooked vegetable and serve in a large bowl.
Converted by MC_Buster.
NOTES : Chef:Aaron Patterson
Converted by MM_Buster v2.0l.